Im so pissed off at Norristown police officers they really don't do nothing to help the black community they are rude they call you names they accuse you of crimes that you did not even do my car was towed and I have not had it in over a week all because they have mistakenly identified my car to be someone elses used in a crime but yet I have to pay for those fees how dare you Norristown y'all have taking from me yall have belittled me yall have insulted me y'all have embarrassed me and I still don't have my car and don't forget the accusing part how can I ever trust Northtown police officers as well as the detectives and stop thinking everybody wants to be a snitch

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Norristown Police Department. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Norristown Police Department.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Government and Politics category for more informed decision or compare Norristown Police Department to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Norristown Police Department?

Comments